Museum De Lakenhal
- Tuesday - Friday: 10 AM - 5 PM
- Saturday, Sunday and public holidays: 12 AM - 5 PM
exhibition Destroyed House Leiden
- Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays: 12 - 5 PM (10 July - 6 September 2015)
- closed on monday till Thursday
- Admission: free
- Address: Lammermarkt 25-31, Leiden
exhibition Global Imaginations
- Wednesday - Sunday: 12-6 PM (til 4 October 2015)
- closed on Mondays and Tuesdays
- Admission: € 7,50
- Address: De Meelfabriek, Oosterkerkstraat 18, Leiden
The museum is closed on
- 1 January
- King's Day (26 April 2014)
- 25 December
On 3 October, entrance to Museum De Lakenhal is free of charge between 10:00 - 13:00, because of the celebration of The Relief of Leiden. The museum is closed the rest of the day.
- Adults aged 19 - 65: € 7,50
- CJP and aged over 65: € 4,50
Attention: seperate ticket needed for the exhibition Global Imaginations in De Meelfabriek, for purchase on location.
- Adults 19 years and older: € 7,50
- Museum Pass not valid
free admission for:
- visitors under 18
- annual Museum Pass holders (not valid for exhibition Global Imaginations in De Meelfabriek)
- ICOM pass holders
- friends of the museum
- members Rembrandt Association
Tickets are available at the cash desk in the entrance hall of the museum. A reservation is not necessary, apart from group visits.more about reservations
ADRESS AND DIRECTIONS
Oude Singel 32 2312 RA Leiden
The car park at the Lammermarkt is not accessible until 2017. Please park at the car park Morspoort.parking information
The museum is a 10-minute walk from Leiden Central Station.via Google Maps
360 DEGREES TOURcome in
FREE AUDIO GUIDE
Learn more about the masterpieces in Museum De Lakenhal? Use the free English-spoken audio guide.
The museum shop is located in the entrance hall of Museum De Lakenhal. The shop is the place to go for exclusive gifts, books or token of your visit to the museum.
COFFEE AND TEA
The entrance hall of the museum is the place to sit down and take your time for coffee or tea.
VISITORS WITH DISABILITIES
All public areas of the museum are wheelchair accessible. A small number of wheelchairs and walkers are available at reservation. For crowd and security reasons, mobility scooters are not allowed. For people unable to move through the museum by themselves, one companion is allowed to enter the museum free of charge.