Museum De Lakenhal

Since its founding in 1874, Museum De Lakenhal has been located in the Cloths Hall, known in Dutch as the 'Laecken-Halle'. This building, built in 1640, is one of Leiden’s monuments, and is where the historically famous Leiden cloth was thoroughly inspected before being sold. Today, the building houses a diverse collection of works by master painters, including Rembrandt, Lucas van Leyden, and Theo van Doesburg.

Take a look at the Master Pieces